or this assignment, use the same grade level you selected in Topic 2 and the “Class Profile.” Select two classroom management models from the following list to research:
- Harry Wong’s Effective Classroom
- Kagan, Kyle, and Scott’s Win-Win Discipline
- Fred Jones Positive Classroom Discipline
- Morrish’s Real Discipline
- Canter and Canter’s Assertive Discipline (middle school education focused)
- Jeanne Gibb’s Tribes (elementary education focused)
Select two school-wide/campus-wide behavior management systems from the following list to research:
- Character Education (e.g., Character Counts, Character First! Education, I CAN Character Curriculum)
- Love and Logic
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Strategies (PBIS) (a school-wide program that uses PBS)
- S.T.A.R. (“Stop, Think, Act, Review” or “Success Through Accepting Responsibility”) (elementary education focused)
Based on your research, complete the “Behavior Management Models/Systems Table.”
In addition, write your personal 200-250 word classroom management model statement. This statement should include elements of each model/system you would incorporate into your future classroom management plan. Explain your selections.
Include a minimum of three scholarly references to support your statement.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
The post Behavior management models/systems | Education homework help appeared first on EssayBishop.
The post Behavior management models/systems appeared first on My Assignment Online.