What is your experience with the UMUC Career Services?
Explore the web site as your initial visit or to prepare for this assignment as an update
If you are not a job seeker, highlight UMUC Career Quest resources to recommend to others
Explain how our course, ACCT 323 Federal Income Tax I, relates to your academic and career goals, including certifications such as the CMA, CFE, CPA exam and / or graduate programs.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
• Define and explain the legislative process; define what makes a good tax and the uses of tax policy
• Complete proper tax research using statutory and administrative sources of tax laws
• Evaluate and communicate the tax implications of financial and business decisions and transactions in a clear and concise manner for planning and compliance
• Complete a basic individual tax return using a standard 1040 and the appropriate schedules
• Research and apply the roles and responsibilities of tax professionals relating to ethical and professional standards
The post Define and explain the legislative process; define what makes a good tax and the uses of tax policy. appeared first on Essay Quoll.