MIS 589 Week 3 Quiz (Multiple Choice)
1. (TCO B) Which of the following is true with respect to the data link layer?
2. (TCO B) You are working to resolve a problem with communication to an office in your building. The Sr. Network Engineer asks you to go get a mini-switch or repeater so that the source of the error can be resolved. What was the likely source of this error?
3. (TCO B) This error checking scheme adds 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits to the message.
4. (TCO B) This type of transmission is typically used on a point-to-point full-duplex circuits.
5. (TCO B) Your new position requires that you maintain a Token Ring network that includes several IBM mainframes. What type of access control would this network most likely use?
6. (TCO B) You are working with a co-worker over the phone to connect a router at your location in New York to their network in San Francisco. After hours of troubleshooting the WAN protocol configured on the routers you find that the root of the problem is that he has a Cisco router and you have a Nortel router. Which WAN protocol are you most likely configuring in this scenario?
7. (TCO B) ____ is not a function of a data link protocol.
8. (TCO B) The key to selecting the best access control technique is to _______.
9. (TCO B) In general, controlled approaches:
10. (TCO B) With contention:
The post Mis 589 week 3 quiz (multiple choice) 10 mcq’s devry appeared first on EssayBishop.
The post Mis 589 week 3 quiz (multiple choice) appeared first on My Assignment Online.