• Explain how the organization’s management addressed the issue, including what factors they took into consideration when attempting to resolve it.
• Illustrate the different decision-making models that could potentially be used by the organization to address the issue.
• Determine which decision-making model you feel would be the most appropriate for resolving the issue. Provide examples to support your response.
• Analyze whether or not the organization utilized the most appropriate decision-making model to resolve the problem. Justify your analysis with specific examples.
• Analyze whether or not the organization utilized the most appropriate theories and models to devise its decision. Justify your analysis with specific examples.
• As a result of the organization’s decision and solution to the issue, describe the changes within and impact to the organizational structure
The postfirst appeared on .