Content Analysis Assignment
Major aims of this assignment are:
- To help students gaining good understanding of ITECH1102 theoretical and practical material
- To encourage students using content analysis summaries to prepare for tests and examinations, and to help them understanding the theoretical concepts
- To encourage students conducting independent investigations of networking related topics from books and the Internet, and through practical investigation
Engagement with this assignment will help students preparing for laboratory and theory tests and final examination.
Timelines and Expectations
- Students are required to analyse material of weekly lectures from weeks 1 to 8 and create concise content analysis summaries of theoretical concepts contained in lecture slides. The content analysis should not exceed six (6) A4 size pages.
- Where lab materials or information contained in technical articles from the Internet or books help in describing the contents in lecture slides, discussions of theoretical articles or lab materials should also be included in the content analysis.
- Suggestions for possible inclusions in your content analysis will appear in weekly Work Plan documents on Moodle.
- The aim of this assessment task is to help ITECH1102 students in fully comprehending the course material and hence helping them to pass tests and the examination.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
Following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
- K1. Describe and explain the role and function of network connectivity in current computing
- K2. Describe and explain principles of communication in networks
K3. Describe the role and functionality of hardware and software entities that contribute in network
- K4. Describe and explain protocols and interactions that implement network communication
- K6. Describe fundamental aspects of cloud computing
- A1. Apply network architecture knowledge to analyse networking needs for businesses
- All work submitted must be authored by the student submitting the work. If the material from other sources is included, it must be referenced using the APA referencing.
- Students found to have plagiarised will be dealt with according to university regulations.
- Students should submit a single word or pdf file.
- By the start of Week 10, all students should have completed their content analysis.
- Students are required to submit their content analysis to Moodle by Friday, October 18, 2019, 17:00.
- Marks will be available in Moodle and in FDLMarks by the end of week 12 of semester.
|Content precisely presented based on references
|Presentation (Layout, no grammatical errors, reads well, etc.)
|Total marks for content analysis assignment
The post Content Analysis Assignment appeared first on My Assignment Online.