Application of strategic analysis models in RyanAirline which has recently revised their strategy due to Covid-19.
RyanAir which has recently revised their strategy due to Covid-19.
An outstanding application of strategic analysis models (Micro (PESTLE) and Macro environments(Five forces)) analysis with evidence of outstanding research and use of valid, reliable and up to date references.
- Macro environment ( PESTLE analysis is about external environmental factors based on the company’s country of origin or the country of operation or the country where the company is planning to launch their product. Make sure to focus on just one country to do your PESTLE analysis and do justify the chosen country)
- Microenvironment (Five forces analysis is based on the industry your chosen company operates in. Therefore, when you are analysing for instance, the supplier power, state who are the suppliers for your chosen company and analyse whether the supplier power is high, low or medium. Similarly, analyse the buyer power, the threat of substitutes, the threat of new entrants and the competitive rivalry.
- Have diagram to explain
- 7 references (Books and article) You should make sure to use valid, reliable and up to date academic sources. Up to date meaning articles published during past 5 years. Do not use Wikipedia, Encyclopedia, tutor2u and other unreliable sources.
- Start from definition (PESTLE, Five forces)(One or two sentence)
- Two Paragraph (400 words each)
The post Discuss the application of strategic analysis models in RyanAirline which has recently revised their strategy due to Covid-19. appeared first on Essay Lane.