Start with the premise of a quote from Greek philosopher, Socrates, “The unexamined life is not worth living.”
1. RE Ch 5, Classical Greece: Philosophy and Ethical Thought
2. Read: Plato’s Allegory of the Cave and Aristotle’s High-Minded Man. You may read the versions in our text or use the links below
3. View the videos that serve to help with analysis.
4. Craft an essay examining the meanings of the two writings and how they might compare to each other, and more importantly, how they have a bearing on your life…keeping in mind the statement from Socrates.
5. Details: 4-5 pages; double-spaced; use MLA format for essay and Works Cited entries; create a title; prefer submission through Canvas.
The post Do an analysis of Plato’s Allegory of the Cave and Aristotle’s High-Minded Man. appeared first on Essay Lane.