Read the attachment, answer the questions below about corporation:
1. Highlight important details around the study case, such as who is their competition, what industry they are in, and the company itself.
2. What outside or external elements directly outside the company’s control but still impact the company exist in the study case? Outside elements sometimes present an opportunity or possibly a threat that a company must acknowledge. These elements can be legal, political, technology, etc. in nature.
3. What factors in the competitive environment impact the company in the study case? Examples could be new competition, changes in current competitors, product substitution, supplier, and customers’ ability to bargaining power.
4. What would you consider the most important or most critical factors to the success of those in the industry the company is in? Detail how the company in the case study addresses those points.
5. Breakdown the internal weaknesses and internal strengths relative to the critical success factors, the environment in which they operate, and the competition. Be very detailed and specific here and be sure to include financial analysis facts.
6. When you think about this company, what would you say are the company’s most lasting competitive advantages? What does the company do or possess that competition is unlikely to match or compete with in the future?
7. From a strategic perspective, what would you suggest the company in the study case do to strengthen their brand, and how would you suggest they arrive there?
The post From a strategic perspective, what would you suggest the company in the study case do to strengthen their brand, and how would you suggest they arrive there? appeared first on Essay Lane.