There are two core components to this activity: to develop a draft report framework (plan) as an in-class
activity and then using that framework (plan) create an individual report based on the
organisation’s/companies organisational performance relating to: organisation culture change and
innovation, employee engagement, performance and reward.
PART A (In-Class Draft Report Framework)
In Week 3/4 you will need to select an Australian organisation/company of your choice from the
Australia’s top 200 listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). You can find the list of companies
However, you CANNOT select organisation/company from the Banking, Airline, Supermarkets or the
Telecommunication Sectors. You should not be choosing a Franchise Company. You should discuss your
ideas with your Facilitator before commencing
As part of the in-class activities, you will develop a draft report framework (that must be signed off by your
Facilitator) to assist you in preparing your individual report. Attendance is compulsory for this in-class part
of the assessment. Each student will individually submit a copy of their framework via Moodle and their
report via Turnitin.
PART B. (Individual Report)
By looking at the organisation’s/company’s website, business articles and Annual Reports, you will be
able to see whether it is possible to access enough information about its organisational practices to
address the following:
1. How is your selected organisation/company trying to improve the performance of its workforce?
• Include at least one performance related initiative and one way in which its success could
2. How is your selected organisation/company trying to improve its culture?
• Include at least one culture-based initiative and identify the type of culture prevalent within
3. How is your organisation trying to improve their rates of employee engagement?
• Include at least one employment-based initiative and the likelihood of success?
The post How is your selected organisation appeared first on My Assignment Online.