While the skill qualification tasks for this lesson explain the quantitative aspects of basic descriptive statistics, this week’s discussion board will deal more with qualitative issues, specifically terms and concepts. Please research and define the following terms and concepts. Define each in two or three descriptive sentences, and then at the end pose one or two questions that arose in your mind as you looked into these topics:
- Inference and confidence
- Data set
- Numerical data / categorical data
- Cross-sectional vs. time series
Deadlines for submission:
- Post your initial response (250-300 words) no later than Thursday 11:59 p.m. ET
- Reply to at least two posts (150-200 words each) no later than Sunday 11:59 p.m. ET
- Your participation in this discussion is graded with a rubric
Post an original (researched) response to the discussion question by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. ET.In your initial posts try to be both descriptive and concise. Think of the suggested word count or sentence count provided with discussion board descriptions as guidelines, but pack in as much insightful meaning as you can and include any questions you may have.
The post Numerical data appeared first on My Assignment Online.