Topic and Policy or Legislation Selection
For this assignment, you will submit a paper in which you include the following elements:
- Identify a specific child or adolescent topic for your final project.
Identify a policy or legislation that relates to your topic.
- Examples of policies include the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), a school policy on bullying, and so forth.
Explain how the chosen policy or legislation relates to your topic.
- Provide clear justification for the selection of a policy or legislation that relates to a chosen topic affecting children and adolescents.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Any resources or citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Refer to Capella’s Writing Center for more information.
- Length of paper: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Topic and Policy or Legislation Selection Scoring Guide for more information.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
The post Topic and policy or legislation selection instructions appeared first on EssayBishop.
- Post author
The post Topic and policy or legislation selection instructions appeared first on My Assignment Online.