Write a 3–4 page response to an employment questionnaire requiring a self-evaluation of your leadership and ethical experiences.
An understanding of one’s own approaches to leadership, motivation, collaboration and ethical situations is important to the evolution of an effective leader. An introspective lens can help emerging leaders better understand and hone these important skills. SHOW LESS By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
• Competency 1: Apply qualities, skills and practices used by effective healthcare leaders.
• Analyze one’s own leadership qualities and actions relative to a specific experience.
• Competency 2: Apply practices that facilitate effective interprofessional collaboration.
• Analyzes one’s own leadership and motivational techniques used to foster collaboration among stakeholders.
• Competency 3: Apply ethical codes and diversity best practices in health care organizations.
• Analyze actions taken in response to an ethical dilemma, using an ethical code.
• Competency 4: Produce clear, coherent, and professional written work, in accordance with Capella’s writing standards.
• Conveys clear meaning in active voice, with minimal issues in grammar, usage, word choice, spelling, or mechanical errors.
The post Write a 3–4 page response to an employment questionnaire requiring a self-evaluation of your leadership and ethical experiences. appeared first on Essay Quoll.